As our workload increases and products like Inoreader gain new users, we are in need of new team members. We’re continuing the talent hunt with two open positions – a Senior Android Developer and a Senior UI Designer. We’re sure you’ll feel comfortable in our compact and effective team, with many interesting projects to be part of and new ways to impact the future development of our work. Check our requirements, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets discuss some new opportunities.
Senior UI Designer
What responsibilities you’ll have:
- Create cutting-edge visual designs for our web and mobile apps.
- Monitor the implementation of the design and give guidelines to developers.
- Embrace new design principles and UX standards and learn on the go.
- Create beautiful branding materials for our products (e.g. social media branding, App Store assets, icons, etc.).
What skills we are looking for:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Very good understanding of general UX principles.
- Very strong knowledge of mobile application design following platform-specific human interface guidelines.
- Experience in creating responsive websites.
Senior Android Developer
Skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Excellent knowledge of Android, UI concepts and Human-Interface guidelines, Material Design
- Good understanding of networking, HTTP(S), JSON, XML, REST
- Experience with creating applications for both phones and tablets
- Experience with Gradle build system
- Experience with SQLite and general SQL knowledge
- Contributing clean, secure and maintainable code to the product
- Good English skills
- Version Control knowledge (GIT)